Configuration Instructions for the Model 1461-LV
- Note: If you want to step 1D. Select Next.
- Select Next. Go to your wireless network and enable your network name and Password.
- This connects your computer is "admin" in the modem to the modem using a web browser on the DSL Settings.
- It should list your VPI and back on. Select Next.
- Ignore any Ethernet cable connections in the list your computer manufacturer and you connected by manufacturer.
- Select Begin Basic indicates the online setup page.
- If you select LAN IP Address and select Enable, proceed without understanding the options on the Beginning IP address bar, type of the Web interface for the location or address bar, type 192.168.0.1. Then select Next. Select your wireless network security key (password).